Decluttering? Toss These Items with No Remorse
This Old House’s Bob Vila is a trusted source for all things home repair and maintenance.
But this week, his eponymous website offered home organization advice, publishing a list of 14 things you can throw out if you’re decluttering your house. Whether you’re trying to use your space more effectively or prep your home for sale, decluttering is a daunting task. Most of us don’t know where to begin. BobVila.com’s list is a great way to jumpstart your purge.
(And if you’re like most people, once you start decluttering, it gets a little addicting.)
What’s on Bob Vila’s list? You can see the whole list here, but here are a few no-brainers:
- Old clothes – If it doesn’t fit or you don’t wear it, why keep it?
- Instruction manuals – If you’ve assembled the item, do you need to keep the directions?
- Broken furniture – Let’s be real: Are you really going to fix that old chair?
- Old electronics – Flip phones aren’t coming back!
- Grungy grooming supplies – Toss your gross brush or bath pouf!
What else is on the list? Find it here.
Hughesville MD Homes for Sale and Real Estate Services in Southern Maryland. You now have a search engine to help you with your Southern Maryland home search! And I’m ready to provide you with a custom home valuation if you’re considering selling your home. Let’s connect to discuss how I can help you. Contact Kimberly Bean at 301-440-1309